To keep our House open 365 days a year and serve approximately 1,500 occupants a year, Kathy’s House relies on the generosity of its donors, both for cash contributions and in-kind donations.
You can help Kathy’s House by donating any of the following goods to us:
- Gift cards (Amazon, Walmart, Pick N Save, Menards and Gas)
- New or very gently used recliner
- Laundry detergent (High Efficiency, Fragrance Free)
- Kleenex (Facial Tissue)
- Hand soap (fragrance free)
- Hand Sanitizer (fragrance free)
- Toilet Tissue
- Paper Towel
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Non-perishable food
- Standard size pillows
- Copy paper (white, 8 ½ x 11)
- White Card stock paper
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Household cleansers
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Disinfectant sprays
- Paper plates
- We also collect aluminum tabs which are redeemed for cash to help fund our operations.
Learn more about how you can contribute to Kathy’s House when you shop at smile.amazon.com.
We are very grateful for all donations and assistance.